Feeling dead tired today.
I woke up with a slight headache and really sore throat.
Took some Buckley's and drank some hot coffee and that seemed to help a little.
I'm going to post my intake today. It's a pretty average day - 3 meals & 2 snacks but still too low in calories. I am comfortable eating this, but the fatigue tells me it isn't enough.
Breakfast:
Oatmeal Bowl (97)
- 1 T cinnamon-raisin oatmeal packet
- 3 T large flake oatmeal
- 2 T applesauce
- 2 strawberries
- 6 raspberries
- 3 blackberries
Coffee & Skim Milk (15)
Lunch:
Salmon Salad Wrap (208)
- 3 T salmon salad made with miracle whip
- 2 slices avocado (about an eight of an avocado, I'd guesstimate)
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- 1 small flour tortilla
1/2 apple (36)
Coffee & Skim Milk (15)
Afternoon Snack:
Green Smoothie (149)
- 1/3 banana
- 1/4 cup mango cubes
- 6 pineapple chunks
- 3/4 of a kiwi
- 3 kale leaves
- 1/4 cup almond milk
Dinner:
Cauliflower & Kale Curry (127)
1/4 Cup Brown Rice (54)
Evening Snack:
1/2 apple (36)
Green Tea (0)
Total: 740 calories
Not sure why I felt the need to put that all out there today, but there it is.
The curry I made for dinner was yummy to me, but the girls kinda rejected it. They aren't big fans of either cauliflower or kale, so I suppose I should have known.
I'm trying to use up all the veggies in the house before we go away to visit my mom for 4 days.
I have made some vegan overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow.
They are based on Angela's recipe, but I made up my own flavor - Apple Pie!
I'll post a recipe if it turns out well, but it smells pretty yummy even just mixing it all up!
It's the weekly weigh-in tomorrow.
I'm kinda excited, although I know I shouldn't be.
It shouldn't matter at all.
I am weighing in less - 2-3x per week, and only logging it every Monday.
I have turned down the scale's invitation twice this week.
I don't need him.
I wonder why it's automatically a him?

I can NEVER turn down the scale...even when I really should.
ReplyDeleteI think this sounds like a great day calorie wise(:
ReplyDeleteKeep it up girl!
<3