Still so ill...
Felt a little better yesterday.
And it was sunny.
Went for a run in the morning.
I thought it would be difficult, given that I was sick and that it's my first run of they year.
(I am not one of those crazy people who run in the winter. I'm too uncoordinated. I'd fall on my ass.)
But I was pleasantly surprised. I ran the whole way up, turned around, walked for about a minute. Then ran all the way back down.
It took me weeks to get that good when I first started running it.
True; I didn't go very fast, but I don't do it to be fast. I do it to burn calories. ;)
Didn't sleep well last night, kept waking up every 2 hours from 2 am onward.
Felt awful again today.
Barely got through my shift at work. I was so cold internally that I was shaking.
Came home at 2:30, snuggled up under my covers with A, and promptly fell asleep.
Didn't wake up until 6, and then I was sweating.
Stupid fever.
I've called in sick for work tomorrow. Since I had such trouble with 6 hours, I don't know if I can do 7.
Hopefully I'll be better for Monday when I have to work again.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?