I did it.
I started today over, without too much guilt.
I did eat chocolate this morning, but it was about 260 calories worth.
I did not let it ruin my day.
I did not use it as an excuse to go grocery shopping for binge foods.
Life is cheaper without binge episodes.
I mentioned this to my sister once, who struggles with similar food issues.
"We should NEVER binge together."
She actually calculated once that she spent over $200 in binge foods in a single month.
Going to the Dr to get my lab results tomorrow morning.
And got a third job this morning.
Cleaning businesses, mostly after hours.
I didn't even get interviewed, just sent in my resume this morning after a friend called and said they were looking for someone.
The boss called me back almost immediately and offered me the position based on my friends' recommendation.
I have to go in tomorrow and fill out some forms.
Yes, I am a workaholic.
I hope I can handle all this.
I really do.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

That's amazing that you resisted that binge need!! I'm so glad you found the strength for that(: and it's better to be a workaholic than be too lazy to get a job, right?
ReplyDeleteKeep it up hun<3
Great job on not binging.Binge food can be so expensive. I don't even want to know how much I've spent on my binges. haha However tracking it for a month would be a good way to put things in prospective maybe. Anyway,congrats on your 3rd job. Hope it goes well for you.
ReplyDelete