Friday, April 20, 2012

Or are we all just sitting here, waiting for the end?

Went to the Dr today and she accused me of having a VD.
I tried to tell her that it wasn't actually physically possible, as a partner/sex buddy would be necessary to acquire such things.
I don't think I convinced her.
I swear to god it's a fucking yeast infection!
YES, I get them quite severely.
TMI, I know. :S
She did agree to run a whole bunch of nutrient/vitamin tests on me though, after I told her I was struggling with my ED at the moment and feeling very rundown.
She didn't know about it.
Didn't read up on my file, apparently.

Going to dinner & movie at the school tonight.
Spaghetti & meatballs, salad & bun.
$15 for all 3 of us, since I didn't pay for A's meal (I'm pretty sure she can eat from mine. Heck, she can have ALL of mine! I'll eat the salad!)
I really believe I can do this.
I got through Easter.
I can get through one night of pasta.
I have allotted myself 1 cup pasta, 3 meatballs, and 1/2 cup sauce.
All the salad I want.
No popcorn.

Went to the gym for the first time in ages this morning.
Only had time to do the elliptical for 25 minutes, but it felt good. :)
I might go tomorrow after work as well, since the ex will be here and it's probably best I stay away as much as possible.
Just to prolong avoidance of the inevitable conflict that is bound to occur.

I think I am almost healthy again, despite the so-called VD.
Only woke up with slight headaches the last 2 days.
Here's hoping for freedom from the vice-grip of pain tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. good job getting back to the gym. It's so hard when you've been out of it for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?