Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dragged me out, frightened by my nakedness, frightened by my own sweet smell.

My laptop is being sent away for repairs.
It is still covered under the extended warranty that I was bright enough to purchase when I bought it just under 2 years ago.
But it will take up to a month.
You tell me how I am supposed to live without my laptop for a month?!
Right now I am on the laptop that the kids use to play internet games.
My sister bought a new laptop and gifted us her old one.
But it doesn't have Microsoft Office, so no Word or Excel.
I need those to do my mindless recipe typing, as well as send out resumes and look for a new job.

A new job.
I got one this morning, by the way.
At Subway.
Yes, I am now a Sandwich Artist.
I was hoping to find something a little better, but this will do for now, I suppose.
I just hope it doesn't make me too busy.
I hope I will still be able to see my children.

Weight was down after the weigh-in yesterday, 114.7.
I am still holding strong to my meal-plan and haven't binged in over a month.
I am not consuming enough calories, as marked by the fact that I am still losing weight, but at least my body knows I am feeding it regularly.

And I am finally fully recovered from the mysterious illness that made me want to curl up in a ball and die.
3 weeks of misery.
So glad that's over.

Bought a new bathing suit today. And a dress.
Spent a crap-load of money that I don't really have, actually.
I really need to stop doing that.

1 comment:

  1. I love Subway!! Glad you are feeling better. A month for laptop repairs is really ridiculous but awesome you got the warranty.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?