Weighed in this morning at 121.2 lbs.
Down a bit more from last week. I am starting to feel a bit better about how my body looks.
But I am also getting fatigued, and it is getting harder and harder to keep up the 6 meals/day.
My snacks keep getting less and less substantial.
They used to be nuts - then smoothies - then apples - now half an apple.
Maybe I should just reverse the trend and start going backwards? ;)
I was just perusing through my food diary (obsessive, no?) and realized that I have not binged since March 14.
That's almost 3 weeks!
*doing a happy dance in my head*
Went to a hatha yoga class tonight.
It wasn't a workout, per se, but I feel all nice and stretched out now.
I wish there were a power yoga class I could alternate this one with, so I felt like I was actually working.
But we'll see if I am sore tomorrow.
Getting nervous about the trip to visit my family.
There will be food. EVERYWHERE.
I am going with a meal plan in my head.
I plan on getting out of the house to avoid it if necessary.
I will go to the gym once during the trip.
I told my mom I didn't want her to come back and stay with me afterwards.
I was honest. I told her I was working on a new thing - eating 6 meals and trying to stop the binging and starving cycles that I have been trapped in for 3 years.
She didn't take it well.
I must hide my disorder better than I thought, since she thought I already had it all under control.
Not even close, mom.
Not even close.
People think I am recovered because I'm not 79 lbs.
But at least then I felt good about myself.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

Congratulations on your progress!!! I'm so proud of you (don't take that the wrong way but I really am)
ReplyDeleteYou will have it under control, you're doing so well :) Try not to dwell on your mother, you need all your energy right now. Good luck with the trip- try not to get too stressed out by it all, enjoy yourself a little too?
All the best xxx
Traveling while trying to eat right is so difficult. Just stick to your guns and you can do it. I'm confused even in this post. You want to gain and eat more or lose weight?
ReplyDeleteI want to eat a sufficient amount so that I maintain a healthy yet low-ish weight (I'm hoping for around 105-110), without feeling tired and miserable all the time.
DeleteI basically want to be consistent and healthy, and not binge every couple weeks and starve in between.
Easier said than done with this disorder looming over me. :(