Well, today I did not weigh in.
Part of me wanted to, but I shot that down.
Instead, I ended up sorting through my wardrobe and trying on a bunch of old (smaller) clothes.
Many of them fit, and many of them are summery, so will be handy now that the weather is finally warming up.
I am trying to tell myself that I did this to save money, so I don't have to buy more new stuff.
But I think I really know it was just that ED voice telling me what to do.
It worked. I feel better now that I know I am thinner.
And another note: I tried on some leggings.
I have never been into leggings, always thought my ass had too many bumps and fatty bulges to pull them off.
BUT HEY!
Them things looked damn good paired with heeled boots, a long-ish top, and a waist-cinching belt!
I may be able to pull off the look this spring!
Only like 2 seasons too late, but whatever.
On another note:
Look what I did!
See ma! I grew my own Alfalfa Sprouts!
I made the sprouting jar myself and ordered the seeds online.
Got both alfalfa and broccoli seeds, but I haven't tried growing the broccoli seeds yet.
Can't wait to load them into my sandwich tomorrow!
Still sick, but determined to push through it.
How much longer can it really last, anyway?
The chills are killing my sleep, though.
The only way I can get rid of them is to get in the tub.
Hence 3 baths/day = very dry skin.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

I Love leggings and boots. It's my standard wardrobe. I'm sure you looked cute!
ReplyDeleteI want to wear leggings so bad! But I don't have the confidence yet lol. Good luck with your plants :)I can't keep anything alive that's not in a garden. Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAll my support,
<3 A Fragile Heart