Sometimes you don't eat enough and feel empty.
These are not extremes, these are normal occurrences.
Right now I'm really full. :(
I just checked though - While I FEEL ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC, my stomach is still flat.
I'm still thin.
I actually had to lift my shirt and look.
I can feel my bulging muffin top pushing against the drawstring of my pajamas... but it's not.
There's no muffin top there.
There's actually a gap between my stomach and the drawstring.
THIS IS ALL IN MY HEAD.
I was so hungry tonight.
Not sure why.
Figured I'd better just eat an extra small meal, and one thing let to another.
Not a binge per say, I just overate a little.
All vegan food, pretty much healthy stuff.
Half a veggie sandwich, baby carrots & hummus, 5 strawberries, 1 piece of toast with cashew butter, and a homemade baked donut.
Total today - 1246 calories.
It only feels like so much since I've been eating 600-700 a day for the past 2 weeks.
My stomach must have shrunk.
Ugh. Not gonna make it worse though.
I have no desire to binge ever again.
It's not a nice thing, is it?

Oh I know the feeling. Feeling like your stomach has bloated to the size of pregnancy yet realizing it hasn't moved an inch...
ReplyDeleteI find saying I'm bloated then have others look at me funny saying they don't see any of that is the worst. It makes you feel like your insane and the whole world knows it.
Best of luck hunn, tomorrow is another day.
Xoxo.
I know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteIt's always shocked me when I feel like I've binged but... wait... there's no bloat! No extra fat!
Reminds us that what we're doing is not the norm.
Anyway.
Binging is always awful, but it sounds like you ate lots of really healthy stuff. You probably just gave your metabolism a little boost, gave your body some much-needed nutrients, and didn't do too much damage in terms of calories. All in all, it definitely could have been worse. Don't be too hard on yourself about it, dear.
Stay strong.
<3
It's not so much that it's a regular occurrence as it's addictive to feel empty. I still want it but risk my muscle I worked hard for. That's all healthy, don't worry k? At my dad's I had a huge piece of chicken, corn on the cob, small potato, two rolls, two huge spoons of cantaloupe, a few spears of cucumber, a few tomato slices, and a cookie. Stomach was flat in the morning. (Lifting makes me hungry lol.) So don't worry, k?
ReplyDelete