I just dared to weigh myself after the ginormous disgusting binge.
I don't know whether to be relieved or incredibly disappointed.
The SAME. Fucking 112.4 lbs.
That means that I must have lost a crapload of weight while camping, probably was less than 110.
Then gained it all back in one day of binge eating.
But at least I know it's possible to get there.
Fasted yesterday until dinner and didn't even feel hungry.
Existed on coffee, fresh veggie juice, and coconut water.
I'm on track again.
I can and will do this.
<3
post scriptum
19 hours ago

I think you should be relieved. Give it a few days for the post-binge food weight to disappear, and who knows, maybe you'll land under 110.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, and take care <3 xx
I agree with Bella--if your post-binge weight wasn't a gain, imagine how great it'll be once that food weigh disappears.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a good day!
Stay strong. <3