Thursday, August 22, 2013

Before & After

OMFG.
109.8 lbs.
I reached my first goal weight.
The one I'm not supposed to drop below.
I want more.

I feel so fucking amazing.

Before Surgery. 125 lbs.
7 weeks post-surgery. 110 lbs.

It looks like a lot more than 15 lbs disappeared...


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are *looking* so fucking amazing, too. Your tummy looks so flat, and your legs are so slender!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. You look stunning, don't push yourself to drop more. Please please just maintain and nourish your body xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is incredible! You look amazing. :)

    Have you considered maintaining for a little bit before you start losing again? Not forever, but just to, I dunno, see how it feels to live in this body again. You already look fabulous, you certainly don't NEED to lose more (but when has that ever been the point, I suppose).

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?