Friday, August 16, 2013

Outdoors.

Camping with the girls...
Was 112 before I left; have done good food wise until today; where I had to take a friend out for her birthday. Still have done okay - I was designated driver so I had only coffee and water and no alcohol. Half a serving of gnocchi in tomato sauce and strawberries in syrup for dessert. Then we had to have lager chips; I swear they don't make those in bc. But I only ate about 1/4 serving and brought the rest back for the kids.

I love camping. Sitting by the fire right now relaxing, kids have gone to bed.
Only crappy thing is I am out of smokes...

Thanks for your comments on my last post. I really didn't gain as much as I expected after visiting my moms. I hope to be at around 111 when I get home. And it's all downhill from there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever did become of all my friends?