Today was weigh-in day.
112.4 - up from yesterday which was 111.6; but I was so freakin' hungry yesterday that I allowed myself to eat 3 meals instead of juicing for lunch.
Today I juiced for breakfast, had a smoothie for lunch, snacked 1/2 an apple and 1/4 of a dragonfruit, and ate veggie & tofu stir-fry with a bit of rice for dinner.
I'll be back down tomorrow.
MyFitnessPal is telling me I've lost 20 lbs.
It doesn't feel like it; I feel like I have so far to go.
Yet 110 lbs was my original "still be reasonably healthy so people don't freak out" weight.
I'm almost there, but I'm still a fat cow.
Plus it hardly counts since I haven't been able to exercise for a month.
Made and froze some tofu-vegetable pot-pies.
Then did the calorie calcs - 574 calories for one! Damn that earth balance is calorie heavy!
And that's making 3 pies when the recipe said it only made 2...
When the time comes I'll be eating only half, it would appear.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?