Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fat again?

Spent the day yesterday driving. 
9 hours to my mom & dad's to pick up N. 
Did good in terms of food. Smoothie for breakfast; mini cuc, clementine, & coconut water for lunch; homemade veggie wrap for snack. Then ate half a corn cob and drank my green juice for dinner. 
Went out to the pub with a friend; ate edamame and 4 yam fries.
AND THEN THE DRINKING STARTED...
So many useless calories. 
Must be back up to 115 now. 
Why do I self-sabotage like this?
And why do they tell me I'm so thin when I am SO GODDAMN FAT?!!!
Stop force-feeding me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not doing well right now, dear.
    That day of food sounds delicious, by the way.
    But hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You went out and had a good time with a friend. You'll get back to where you were no problem. It'll be all right.

    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You commented on one of my posts about following me, and I added a button!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?