My laptop is busted.
It's one thing after the other.
The mouse/cursor pad won't move.
I did discover that if you plug in a USB mouse, it works.
Which is good, because the other laptop has a busted right click key and doesn't have a functional version of microsoft office, so would therefore not allow me to do any of my mindless OCD recipe copying.
However, the keyboard on this laptop now seems to quit every so often, and you have to restart everything to get it to work. Usually it lasts about half an hour before I have to restart it, but this time it's been an hour already, so maybe it decided to fix itself?
I can only hope.
I'm hoping that my now "ex" will be able to fix it when he comes this weekend.
Ate a little better today. A little more.
I did wake up with the killer headache again this morning, the same as the last 2 days.
Took tylenol and went back to bed for an hour, and woke up feeling better.
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, I am going to ask for blood tests for absolutely everything to make sure all my nutrients are in balance.
I'm thinking my Vitamin B12 might be low?
Weird symptom list:
Headaches each morning
Random nosebleeds
Metallic taste in mouth when eating
At least the fever/chills, horrifically sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes seem to finally have cleared.
I am feeling more energetic today than I have for at least a week.
I'm hoping I will soon be able to get back to some exercise.
I never thought I would say this, but I am actually missing the gym a little.
post scriptum
20 hours ago

I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure the doc will be able to help. *fingers crossed* about your computer xxx
ReplyDeleteGoodluck with your keyboard and feeling better. Interesting blog, going to follow.
ReplyDelete