Laptop is busted. The ex couldn't fix it.
Taking it in tomorrow, but I am resigned to having to purchase a new one.
As if I can afford such things.
Now it won't even let me download iTunes.
Why does technology hate me so much?
Weigh-in tomorrow.
I am excited when I know I should not be.
Because I know I have lost.
The question is, how much?
People have started to notice.
I don't know if I should be glad or worried.
I am tracking calories more than ever.
Less to make sure I am eating often enough, more to make sure I am eating as few calories as possible.
I need to stop this now.
I have been exercising pretty well lately. Went to the gym Friday, Saturday, and today.
I only did cardio Friday & today, but Saturday I did some weights on my arms, and they are still a little sore.
I hope to get in some cardio tomorrow night after work as well, if not a run tomorrow in the day.
At least the weather is getting better.
At least one thing is going right.
post scriptum
20 hours ago

I know what its like to count calories. wanna hear a secret? i count every single calorie that i consume, i work my ass off at the gym everyday, i constantly put myself down when i look in the mirror. i am 14.
ReplyDeletejust sayin', congratulations on losing weight, just try not to lose too much. thats when you get into trouble.
Bummer about the computer...but what is life without one? So you gotta have it.
ReplyDelete