Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All you are, is in you.

Sleeping in my own bed feels amazing.
My goal while visiting my family for 3 days and road-tripping for 2 was only to maintain; to continue to eat 6 meals per day and not to binge.

And I did it.

I weighed-in Thursday morning before we left. (just for comaparison's sake.) 118.8.
I weighed in this morning. 119.

I can hardly believe it.
The giddiness I feel is kinda stupid, actually.
I did eat Easter dinner, but skipped the turkey & ham, and unecessary carbs (mashed potatoes are kinda plain anyhow). I stuck to pureed squash & apple, a couple of baked yams, a little bit of stuffing that A rejected and somehow ended up on my plate, carrots & green beans, and a LOT of salad.
I had pumpkin pie for dessert - but I told my mom I was trying to cut down on my gluten intake, and would prefer to eat just the filling. My grandma has had a gluten intolerance forever, so we always make her a bowl of pumpkin pie filling. I ate about 3/4 cup of that. My dad has high cholesterol, so aside from all the added brown sugar, it was pretty well fat-free. :)

I also brought some of the pumpkin pie filling home to mix in with my oatmeal.
NOM. ;)

2 comments:

  1. A visit home and pretty much a non gain! That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats :) You did it!
    Hope you enjoy the pumpkin pie oatmeal, it sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?