2 good days. The baking went well - the cookies are hiding in the cupboard out of my view, ready to be delivered tomorrow. I let the girls taste-test them. I trust their judgement. ;)
I was so exhausted this morning, I really didn't think I would have the energy to do any substantial exercise. But I packed up my gym crap and dragged myself there after A went to preschool. I promised myself that I would do 20 min on the elliptical, and then I could leave. Well, I did the 20 minutes, and felt better after that, so I finished my full-body workout. Nerdy as it sounds, I am so proud of me!
I'm worried about tomorrow and the valentine's tea. There will be treats and goodies. I will chew gum. I will drink black coffee. That is all.
post scriptum
20 hours ago


Every work out counts! Even 20 minutes is good.
ReplyDelete