First of all, I want to shout out to AVY and her blog, My Mother Fucked Mick Jagger (I wonder if that's the truth, Avy?) She has a GORGEOUS jacket that she is giving away to one lucky reader. I'm hoping it'll be me. ;)
Honestly, I have never had a jacket quite so stylish as this one. It's French Connection. Bought in Paris! Admittedly, I am much to cheap to buy anything that awesome. I find it very hard to justify. But this jacket, is a size 10 UK. I looked that up, and while it would totally fit me right now (at size 6 US), it will look even better after another 15 lbs are gone. I have been working SO hard to lose the weight, but after binges it just keeps coming back. Currently I am down 7 lbs, and I just feel like this is it. It is working. I am cutting out most meat and leaning heavily toward vegetarian/veganism. I am going to 2 weekly fitness classes, and going to the gym 2x / week. I am reminding myself that this is a lifestyle change. That I need to do this to feel good about myself, for myself.
So there's my motivation, Avy. Myself. To look good and feel even better. I remember how I felt when I was tiny. When I could be blown away with the wind. And a part of me wants it back. I deserve to be happy. We all do.
Made Veggie Lo Mein from EHH last night. No pic - I was in a huge rush yesterday, trying to pick A up from preschool, get home, make dinner, and then go to work. It's a miracle dinner even got made at all - the frozen pizza in the freezer was beckoning. But I did make it and it was yummy. And this time I even went completely vegan and didn't sneak in yogurt or anything. ;) Loved the spicy kick added by the cayenne flakes added.
Today will be a big test. I have to bake. Valentines bake sale at church, and N and her friend want to bake up a storm. And I have promised to make these:
For both N and A's classes. So, like 35 of them. I will NOT EAT ANY.
I will post pics of my misadventures, hopefully you will not see any cookie batter smeared across my face.
Pray for me, girls. I'll need it. :S



No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?