Friday, February 03, 2012

Here goes EVERYTHING.

So, gained back all the weight I lost, even though the first week she was here I exercised like a madwoman. :( I did expect it to happen though, and I am now ready to begin all over.


Went to my boot camp class last night, even though I totally wanted to stay home. I told myself it would feel good afterwards. It really did.

Also headed to the gym this morning, while babe was at Preschool. Only stayed about 45 minutes though - 17 min on the elliptical and 2 sets of arm exercises. I am fighting a headache right now, so I will try to do some Wii Fit later.

It is a bit sunnier here today, it boosts my spirits a little, even if I am tired and droopy-eyed.

Making Vegan Crab Cakes tonight from the EHH cookbook. Is it nerdy that I am totally excited to get back on track? I also had fruit & yogurt for breakfast, and a clementine and fruit smoothie for lunch. I was concerned I had wasted money on my Ninja blender thingy, but I use it now almost every day.

Will post some pics of my din-din later on. I am going to try to outwit this headache and have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever did become of all my friends?