I went totally non-vegetarian tonight and made salmon for dinner. Fish is one of the few protein sources/substantial food items that my little one likes, so we have to have it every once in a while. Besides, the omega-3's will make her smarter. Although I'm not sure that girl needs any more smarts - she's rather cunning at times.
Salmon with Spinach Artichoke Dip
Served with green beans and spinach salad.
Also added some rice for the girls, but I skipped out on that, as I am definitely not in need of meaningless carbs.
I have returned to losses as opposed to gains, but I am trying to look past the numbers and focus on my energy levels.
And to be honest, they haven't been outstanding.
I probably should eat more.
I know this in my heart.
I leave you with my favorite song ever.
It has been known to bring tears to my eyes.
I am still going to marry this man someday.
I have wanted him since I was 15.
Seen him in concert 5 times, met him once, and could not utter a word.
I think I was the only one who knew all the words to every song.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?