I know I am the worst blogger on the planet.
It was Valentine's day. There was chocolate in the house. Needless say it is here no longer. :S
Hubby came to stay for a couple days. I gained the weight back. All of it.
133 lbs.
I am really wanting to focus on eating healthy.
Not skipping meals, not restricting, not taking my rumbling tummy to mean "good job! you're starving!"
I want to have the energy to go to the gym and work out regularly.
I want to stop all the stressing, the craving, the binging.
I am really going to try. Really.
I'm tired of hating myself. Of feeling like a failure. Of the whole entire cycle.
It's time to stop it all now.
I'll keep you posted, and will try to blog about my healthy meals.
I want to be an inspiration, not another story of loss and gain.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?