Tonight's non-vegan dinner: Coconut Chicken Curry
Again, I forgot to take a picture before calling the girls up to eat. This was pretty good, thrown together with random things found in my fridge. I started out planning to follow a recipe, but then realized I didn't have any coconut milk. So I improvised.
Ended up putting in chicken, carrots, green pepper, onion, chicken stock, almond milk, thai green curry paste, dried shredded coconut, and golden raisins. Thickened it with a little corntarch at the end, and mixed in a little lime juice before serving with rice.
I would have gone a little spicier, but I used up all the jalapeno yesterday. Besides, I'm the only one in my house who is a spice fiend.
Here's my latest time-wasting pastime: making finger puppets. I am coming up with my own patterns and designs.
I love the little pig. He's my favorite. I also have a monkey that is absolutely adorable, but no pic yet - I have to make 4 more to have 5 little monkeys!
I am such a nerd.

A cute nerd, the pig is adorable.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥