I am trying harder than ever to recover.
It doesn't sound like much, but I have eaten 3 meals and 2 snacks every day for the past week.
My calories remain too low.
I am weighing myself less. Every 3 days; as opposed to every morning.
I am still losing some weight.
I have not binged, although I have eaten some things that I thought would for sure be the trigger.
I officially ended my marriage.
It was basically over anyhow.
I realized that in order to make myself better, I need to leave the past behind.
He was dragging me down and pulling me back.
I am ready to move forward.
I still want to be thin.
I still have ED thoughts.
But I have begun to notice them more.
And I believe I am beginning to tell them to go the fuck away.
You are in here anyway, so you may as well weigh yourself now.
No, actually, I really don't want to, or need to today. I will on Monday.
You don't need to eat right now. If you skip your snack, you will get skinny faster!
Actually, I'm feeling a little bit hungry, so I'm going to have an apple. An apple is not going to make me fat, but it will fill me up a little so I don't binge later.
It's a start.
On a funnier note, I found this song from way back when in my teen years.
It still makes me giggle!

Good for you for trying to get better. Sorry about your marriage. At least now you can move on. Being in limbo land is sometimes worse.
ReplyDelete