skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
.::Flowers of Evil::.
Reasons all have run away, but the feeling never did
Thursday, March 22, 2012
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist. But ordinary's just not good enough today.
You know what's nasty?
After I snuck into the gym after work there were sweat spots on the inner thighs of my pants.
Gross. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
warlocksmistress
BC, Canada
Abuse myself, confuse myself. I won't be led.
View my complete profile
Stats
Ht: 5'2"
HW: 150 (May 2007)
bmi 27.4
LW: 79 (Aug 2009)
bmi 14.4
GW: 99
This week: 113.4 (Aug 13, 2014)
bmi 20.7
The Past
►
2014
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(32)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2012
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(15)
▼
March
(11)
What did you expect to find? Was there something y...
I lost my self-confidence in the quicksand
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist. But ordinary'...
You're feeling like a soldier caught in the fray -...
Quick note
You say, Stay.
I forget when words were only words
Flip me over but the sickly scent of asthma never ...
That was just a dream.
Please
I found God and he was absolutely just like me
►
February
(12)
►
January
(6)
Pinterest Nerd
Follow me on Pinterest for millions of vegan recipes
Who Follows Me
Who I Follow
Waiting for the Miracle
post scriptum
19 hours ago
.:Too Much, Not Enough:.
Spring
2 weeks ago
So She Says
New year, same old me
9 months ago
Always working on it
EDTWT
1 year ago
my journey as a porn addicts wife
I have moved...
6 years ago
collarbones and coffee
10+ Ide Contoh Model Mukena Terusan
6 years ago
Starting over
Berharap Cari Bunga Papan? Perhatikan Hal Berikut Ini!
6 years ago
Je voudrais mourir pour être mince
Some recent thoughts
7 years ago
Percy nearly broke his teeth on a silver sickle embedded in his slice.
this post does not fit into this blog.
7 years ago
Come on, Clementine
6 dried fruit recipes you can make without an expensive dehydrator. Just bake th...
7 years ago
*My mother fucked Mick Jagger
Les nuits des Anglais
8 years ago
* Asylum for the Insane *
8 years ago
Numbers Game
Weight Update & Life Things
8 years ago
(Size) Zero Intentions
It's Just Another Obsession
9 years ago
eat no evil
What this blog is about
9 years ago
Stick Thin
Severely triggered right now
9 years ago
"Dying is a wild night and new road."
The Box
9 years ago
The Storm is Within
I've moved
9 years ago
.BeneathBones.
6.29.16
10 years ago
* f a k e . f a d i n g . m e m o r i e s *
Nov 19th
10 years ago
Flower of Hell
Life saving peanut butter and terrified of time tables
10 years ago
*My darling solitude*
Agosto sta finendo
11 years ago
We're everything... The change.
Max Steel ()
11 years ago
"And I Winced, Savoring The Hurt.."
Heal
11 years ago
* Too Fat for Words *
It's Changing....
11 years ago
A journey to bones.
11 years ago
...A Better Part Of Me
LINK STRATEGI
11 years ago
Among the Garbage and the Flowers
Spring: *Climb* is all we know.
11 years ago
**A Petal in the Wind**
L is for...
11 years ago
Almost Skinny Vegan Food
'Creamy' Sweet Chilli Dressing
11 years ago
Dainty Zen
I heart my boobs
12 years ago
dying.for.perfection
walking slow circles around "progress".
12 years ago
Ornamental Thinking
Complaints.
12 years ago
Thinspiration pictures
Before and after weight loss: No goal was ever met without a little sweat!
12 years ago
Broken Butterfly
please come with me
13 years ago
Skinny Love
(btw I think I probably was just being paranoid)
13 years ago
THINN
I'm back! Finally.
13 years ago
Stage 2
update
13 years ago
.Until The End.
deeply imperfect
13 years ago
..::Silhouette Dreams::..
..:: Buried Myself Alive ::..
14 years ago
Mirrors to my soul
Leaving the past behind
14 years ago
We Move By Instinct Darling
Exercise Plan and The Gay Village
15 years ago
Between Hurricane & Harbor
Running
15 years ago
What We Do is Secret.
15 years ago
Skinny & Glam
Fairy Wings & Lacy Things
story of a paper hearted girl
pro illic es Videlicet Caeli pre
Show 5
Show All
No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?