Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beating like a hammer

I'm sitting on my couch, drinking oolong tea, and considering how I don't think I've eaten enough today.
I feel a little off.
It's hard to bring myself to want to eat though.
I promised myself I would eat when I felt hungry.
I don't feel hungry.
Just tired, yet restless.
I made myself a bowl of fruit and yogurt this morning for breakfast, nothing unusual there.
But I ate half of it and had to stick the rest back in the fridge, I felt so full.
I ate the rest later on for my morning snack.
Fresh carrot-orange juice for lunch.
A veggie wrap for dinner.

700 cals.

NOT ENOUGH.
GO EAT.
Don't eat.

Don't get sick.
You need to be thin.
You'll be happy when you are thin.

Why can't this just be easy?


2 comments:

  1. Go easy on yourself, right after surgery you should probably just.. do as you feel.
    Stay strog and good luck with your recovery
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there
    Keep fighting
    Keep believing in yourself
    I try to do the opposite of what my ED tella me to do
    It's by no means easy but is has to better than living the half life that is anorexia x

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?