Such a fucking fat failure.
Not going to let this ruin everything.
I am on track again for today.
How did I manage to go over a month without binging?!
post scriptum
20 hours ago
Reasons all have run away, but the feeling never did
Hang in there hun- we all have bad days. You can do this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I've been away in the country for work (limited internet and kitchen)... I'll be back next week and can hopefully get back to posting regularly.
Chin up, you can get back to normal :) xxx
Yep, I'm broken too. It sucks doesn't it??? I hope you fight some light someday soon. Life shits on us sometimes huh? I'm sorry that things are rough for you.
ReplyDeleteAre you ok??? Its been a while- I miss you! I hope you're taking care of yourself hun, if you need anything all you have to do is ask and I will help in any way I know how xxx
ReplyDeleteTake care sweetie.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
It's been a while, I hope you're ok! I know life gets tough but I hope you're not posting because you're having too much fun and smiling lots instead.
ReplyDeleteAll the best xxx