Today I fit into shorts that I bought last fall when I was losing weight - my lowest weight at that time was 112 lbs.
They've never fit before.
I'm glad but I am worried.
Should I not be this skinny?
But I am still so goddamn FAT.
I spent all day being lazy.
I stayed in my pajamas until about 1 pm.
I sewed (is that a word?) two finger puppets for A to give to a friend for her birthday.
We can't go to her party, I will be working and have no way to get her there.
I also sewed the removable straps permanently to the front of a dress I bought. It is the one I plan on wearing to my friends' wedding this August.
So I have to stay at the same weight or else I won't fit into it anymore.
The straps pulled on the little clasps at the front of the dress, so that the white inner fabric and the plastic clasp showed.
I just went and sewed the strips right onto the inner part of the front of the dress, so they don't show anymore.
I am kinda proud of myself!
Here's the dress:
I have replaced the little belt with a big wide brown one. I like that better.
And of course, I am using the straps, as I am mortally afraid of strapless garments.
Tell me what you think of the dress.
I may perhaps post a pic of me in it someday.
post scriptum
19 hours ago


I love the dress! It's cute. I'd love to see the new straps.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit worried about your weight though. Please please make sure you're eating enough hun xxx
It's a cute dress. I like it. As for lazing about; I think you deserve it. You work so hard and you need a break now and then at least.
ReplyDelete