I can feel it creeping up on me.
The temptation to become tiny.
To eat the minimum number of calories to remain functional.
I may be consumed already.
But all I wanted was to be healthy.
To eat regularly and lose some weight, then maintain at a comfortable weight.
Several people have commented on my weight loss.
It's only 20 lbs.
I'm not skinny.
I still have my roll of extra skin on my belly, that will never go away.
I am still 110 lbs.
I was called scrawny, disappearing, wasting away to nothing.
I was told I look amazing.
I was asked if I had lost weight recently, that I was looking really thin. (By a GUY, and not a young one either, just a work colleague)
All this has me worried that I have already gone too far.
But in my head it has hardly even started.
And that kinda scares me.
post scriptum
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatever did become of all my friends?