Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blogger quirks?

I bought myself flowers today.
Because I deserve them, and no one else buys them for me. I don't usually like flowers, since they only last a few days, but every once in a while they are nice to look at.

I was going to post a picture, but I can't seem to figure out how? When I click the image button, blogger tells me I can upload .gif, .jpg, and .png files, but then won't let me select any to upload. Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks to Claire's recommendations, I have ordered The Happy Herbivore Cookbook and Everyday Happy Herbivore, as well as Vegan with a Vengeance. I can't wait till they arrive and I can expand my vegan recipe catalogue. I know there's quite a bit online, but I halways find something about cookbooks to be very comforting.

I also had a picture of my fridge to post, since a couple others have done that lately, but again, blogger picture issues. PLEASE HELP!
Is something going on with followers as well? Is following all anonymous now, because I can't see anybody on my followers list, even though it says I have 1 follower. Same thing on my old blogger account: 105 followers, but I can't see who they are! Anyone know how to fix this, or is it a new privacy thing with blogger?

Food wise intake was good. 710 cals. Had leftover Black Bean-Salsa soup at work for dinner, after eating a clementine & some carrot sticks with low-cal ranch dressing. I felt full after the snacks, but figured I'd better eat some real dinner or else I'd end up binging later.
I like to think this is my logical mind speaking.
If that's my logical mind, then just imagine my illogical one...

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could help, I had the same problem with and old blog but then it just fixed itself! =S Are you vegan? I am vegetarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger's been shocking lately for me too- I've been unable to comment until today!! & my followers and people I'm following keep disappearing and reappearing. *rolls eyes*
    I hope you like the cook books, I know everyone's different and I always seem to adjust recipes to my tastes but they're a great starting point for yummy veggie meal ideas.
    All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?