Thursday, September 12, 2013

10 days

It's been 10 days since I last posted anything.
The binge came. It was EXTREME.
I ate a mozza burger for the first time in about 7 years. It tasted like cardboard. I ate it anyway.
I ate pepperoni & sausage pizza left in the fridge at work.
I ate meat & cheese galore.
My boobs ached and my stomach protruded.

HW from binge = 118.6 lbs; 10 lb gain.
Then the binge stopped.

I remembered myself.
I was full of energy and almost a sense of happiness...
I suppose that was the calories working their magic.
And I went back to work on thinness.

Now I am 5 days post-binge.
Weight 110 lbs. 8 lb loss.
At least it is dropping off quickly.
I can still feel hipbones; still see collarbones.
But I am now exercising every day.
This kids are with me; we do Jillian Michaels videos together at home.
*best part is when we get to punch her face!*

I am accomplishing my goal.
I'll be sick to get there.

God I hate her. She's had 4 kids and she looks like this.
It makes me want to cry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you lost those 8lbs really fast. That's awesome. I'm glad you feel motivated to lose again. Keep up the hard work sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?