Ate too much today.
I did not binge, just consumed too much. 1038 cals, after a week of 400-600 calorie days.
I am so tired; from a combination of lack of food, 11 hour work days (yay for overtime pay though!), and overexercise.
I know I am hurting myself, but the weight is coming off, and it feels amazing.
I meant to go running tonight, but I fell asleep on the couch instead.
I am having a hard time getting to sleep at night, but I can crash very quickly immediately after I get off work at 5pm.
I made an eHarmony profile.
Sucks that you have to pay to see pictures.
And that I am so cheap.
I don't even know why or what I want from it.
post scriptum
20 hours ago

Don't stress out too much, sometimes a high cal day is good, stops you going into starvation mode...I know it doesn't feel good though *internet hugs*
ReplyDeleteAnd just a random aside do you know/like Maria Mena, just because your last two blog titles are from her songs, I only ask because she's one of my favourite artists and no one has heard of her.
Take care
Invisible ninja