I measured. :(
So depressing. So not good enough.
Waist: 28
Hips: 35.5
Bust: 33.5
Butt: 36.5
Thigh 21.5
Last time I measured, in September 2013, they were all 1-2 inches smaller.
That was when I was 108 lbs.
On a brighter note, I have lost weight.
I have not binged for 3 weeks.
I took the girls camping over the weekend. The bf came along. And still no binging.
Actually, there was very little eating happening at all.
However, I'm pretty exhausted and have little spare energy.
Trying to muster up the motivation to go to my abs class in an hour.
post scriptum
20 hours ago

Measurements can change, just like the length of our hair. They aren't permanent, I know you can get back to where you want to be. Congrats on not binging for three weeks! *waves pompoms* That is an awesome achievement :) Keep up the hard work.
ReplyDeleteTake care <3 xx