Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who do you think you are?

I think I was asked out yesterday.
I say I think - it has been 10 years since I "dated" anyone, so I'm not entirely sure if he's asking me out on a date, or just as friends, as we know each other through work and around town.
The guy I'm kinda seeing right now never asked me out, we just kinda fell into bed together. And I refused to admit we were together for about 3 months. Just left it at the "friends with benefits" stage.

So ya, I might go out for drinks with this guy on Friday night.

The kids are away with my mom for Spring break, so the house is very quiet.
I love the solitude of it.
But I am packing everything up to prepare for my move to a new house next week.
A bigger and nicer one, although not in as nice of a neighbourhood.
I hope it works out for us - I won't be walking as much there as it isn't as central to everything around here.

Must go to bed now - early shift tomorrow. :(
Goodnight to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever did become of all my friends?