Thursday, January 10, 2013

There's a focus group, that can prove this is all nothing but cold calculation

Did well today.

B: 4 strawberries, 2 mini mandarins, yogurt, sprinkling of blueberry flax cereal (106)
L: Grilled veggie sandwich with feta cheese (253)
S: 3/4 Oh Henry bar (210)
D: 2 mini mandarins, 3 crackers & hummus, veggie sandwich w/o cheese (364)
B: Toast w/ macadamia butter & banana (205)
Total = 1138

-325 on the treadmill & 40 weights
Net = 773

I weighed in at the gym, and despite all the bingeing this past week, it's still the same.
I know my jeans are tighter though. It hurts to wear them, so I attempt to wear pajamas and yoga pants as often as possible.

I can do this.
I need to be small, fragile.
I need someone to take care of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever did become of all my friends?