Thursday, December 27, 2012

The end is the beginning.

I last posted in May.
A lot has happened.

Thanks to Claire and Avy for your little notes - I just saw them now.


Too much has gone on for me to even know where to begin.
But I am fat. SO FAT.

It's time for all this to change.
I will be tiny.
I want it, I really do.
I swear I want it enough to work for it.

If you are still listening, thank you.

I need this.
I deserve this.

2 comments:

  1. No worries hun :) I'm always listening if you need to talk.
    I want you to be happy and healthy. You deserve to be happy and healthy!!! Not starving and hurting or binging and hurting... you deserve good healthy food my friend. Please try to cut yourself some slack and focus on your health rather that vanishing- you can do this the healthy way.
    If I can help in any way shape or form please just tell me how/ask/email/anything! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening! ... and I am feeling refreshed and OH SO OVERDUE for an epic life makeover myself. I have so much I want to take away from myself, I spent the morning making a diagram... a COLOR diagram. :p
    Be strong, you've already taken the first step by coming back! *highfive*

    ReplyDelete

Whatever did become of all my friends?